Acts Groups meet once a month from September to June in the living rooms of hospitable families at Living Word with the primary goal of creating an environment to foster healthy friendships and a safe place to discuss relevant biblical topics.
LEADERS, LOCATIONS & MEETING TIMES
– Terry Girard . Marion // Last Friday of the month, 6-8pm
– Joe and MaryLynn Tandle . Macedon // 1st Saturday of the month, 6:30-8:30pm
– Joe and Arlene Crestuk . Ontario // 3rd Saturday of the month, 6-9pm
– George and Marcia Bolton . Ontario // (currently full)
– David and Connie Lubberts . Williamson // 4th Sunday, 3-7pm
– Todd and Ellen Persutte . Williamson // 4th Friday, 5:30-7:30pm
– Paul and LeRae Pellingra . Webster // 1st or 2nd Saturday, 6:00-10:00pm
We’d love to help you find an Acts Group that will help you grow in your walk with Christ. Click here to sign up and we’ll get you plugged in.