You’re welcome to join us every Sunday morning at 10AM for an in-depth study of the Book of Revelation, between our two services.
If you have any questions, please email Daniel Moerschel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acts Groups meet once a month from September to June in the living rooms of hospitable families at Living Word with the primary goal of creating an environment to foster healthy friendships and a safe place to discuss relevant biblical topics.
LEADERS, LOCATIONS & MEETING TIMES
– Terry Girard . Marion // Fridays (varies), 7-9pm
– Joe and MaryLynn Tandle . Macedon // 1st Saturday, 6:30-8:30pm
– Joe & Arlene Crestuk . Ontairo // 3rd Saturday, 6-9pm
– Carl & Ann Beaver . Ontario // (currently full)
– David & Connie Lubberts . Williamson // 4th Sunday, 3-7pm
– Todd & Ellen Persutte . Williamson // 4th Friday, 5:30-7:30pm
– Paul & LeRae Pellingra . Webster // 1st or 2nd Saturday, 6:00-10:00pm
We hope you can join an Acts Group that’s right for you. You can sign up here: https://livingwordag.breezechms.com/form/a84d6e
This phase of life is where the majority of life-long decisions are made: Who am I going to marry? What will be my career? Where will I be living? Who am I becoming? Those are just a few of the challenging decisions you will face! Our ultimate hope isn’t to make those decisions for you, but to help young adults between 18 and 30 respond to worship and serve Jesus Christ. He is the Good Shepherd who will lead you where you need to go, and shape you into His design as you draw closer to Him and dive deeper into His Word.
Young Adults Ministry meets Sunday night, 6:00 – 8:00 PM, the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month at Jamie & Sheri Mortillaro’s home in Ontario. We hope you can join us!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.